Payroll is a complex process which requires expertise in various areas including the HR, Finance, and Project modules. With over 10 years of experience, we have developed CEM Payroll for Dynamics ERP, to make this process easy and user friendly.
Whether you are in the public sector or private industry, CEM Payroll is the right solution for you!
- CEM Payroll seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Dynamics ERP, using the same source code standards. The product is indistinguishable from standard Dynamic ERP.
- CEM Payroll creates a single software solution for finance and payroll. Users don’t have to connect to various applications to run payroll. This results in less human errors and a more accurate payroll
- Dynamics payroll out of box has a lot of innate gaps. CEM Payroll makes the ERP solution 100% fully usable by filling all the gaps in the out of box modules
- CEM Payroll eliminates the need for payroll outsourcing. All your HR and payroll data is secure and confidential as it is in house and under your control
- CEM Payroll has the specialized Union Payroll and Certified Payroll modules
- CEM Payroll posts into the GL, projects and AP of Dynamics
- CEM Payroll integrates with the HR to track and pay various types of leave and expense
This module is designed to handle all your union payroll activities in one system, including union deductions and fringe benefits calculation. Calculations can be done by trade codes or can be setup per project and state. For complex calculations, the formula builder will allow users to setup custom calculations.
Major features of CEM Union Payroll include
- Union payroll processing engine integrated with payroll
- Integration with projects and account payable modules
- Track union deductions for multiple labor classifications and multiple unions
- Powerful fringe benefit calculations
- Integration with Timesheet and various attendance systems
- Automatically calculate union deductions and wages
- Easy access to labor union data with flexible reporting
- Ability to enter special pay & field expenses
Manage your certified payroll processing requirements with ease and accuracy. Maintain all employee details and working hours’ information under a single database to accurately calculate and comply with the certified payroll requirements of your state.
Major features of the CEM Certified Payroll include
- Control earnings on a project by project basis
- Supports various types of earnings controlled by trade code
- Ability to automatically calculate taxes by project location
- Supports General Liability Insurance
- Supports Worker Compensation
- Mass earnings entry functionality
- Project wise cost distribution
- Various custom reports including the WH-347
Use the 9/80 Payroll Module to define custom schedules for your workers and automate your payroll. This module will automatically calculate the straight time and over time per the employees shifts eliminating time and errors manual calculation would cause.
Major features of CEM 9/80 Payroll include:
- Create multiple 9/80 calendars with different shift schedules
- Flexible selection for the Short day and long 9 hour days
- Split short days into 4 hour portions
- Automatically calculates weekly/daily overtime for exempt and non-exempt employees
- Timesheet integration with the payroll module
- Employee can view his timesheet summary for the week with hours worked, approved PTO and vacation time
- Timesheet and payroll reconciliation reports
- Generate payroll for 9/80 and 8 hour work schedules simultaneously in the same entity
In today’s day and age companies need all their systems to work synchronously. Systems that are not integrated result in lost time and money spent on duplicate work.
CEM understands this and provides for integrations to various systems.
Main integrations offered by CEM Payroll Include:
- Integration to any time keeping device through csv or xml format
- Integration and connectivity with Insurance providers, 401(k) record-keepers or any other III party software using different modes of integration like csv, xml or EDI
If you are looking for any specific integration, let us know. We will be glad to build it for you!